H.C. Sweere Center for Clinical Biomechanics and Applied ErgonomicsPage Menu
3-D Gait Analysis: 952-888-4777 ext. 145
Applied Ergonomics: 952-888-4777 ext. 535
Northwestern Health Sciences University
Wolfe-Harris Center for Excellence building, door #7
2501 W. 84th St.
Bloomington, MN 55431
Biomechanics / Human Performance
3-D Gait Analysis
The Sweere Center Biomechanics and Human Performance Assessment Laboratory is offering the Twin Cities’ first 3-D Gait Analysis.
As a runner, you'll benefit from knowing both the kinematics (joint angles) and kinetics (forces and moments) of your gait in three dimensions which can reveal subtle but significant issues in a your running gait.
This knowledge can enable you to:
- Modify your form to improve performance
- Reduce the chance of injury
- Help heal injuries
We welcome everyone at all levels of athletic ability.
We offer a full range of customized Applied Ergonomics Services to improve the health and safety of your employees.
Our experienced team offers:
- Goal setting
- Needs assessment and loss source analysis
- Prevention and wellness services, including:
- On-site health care
- Educational and motivational seminars
- Ergonomic intervention and training
- Employee wellness coaching
- And much more!