Experienced Clinical FacultyPage Menu
Northwestern’s clinical faculty are experienced healthcare professionals. They bring their experience to the classroom and discuss how they provide care to their patients. You learn from faculty who are authors, researchers and professional leaders.
Our clinical faculty are experienced practitioners:
- Chiropractic faculty have specialties including pediatrics, radiology and sports injuries
- Massage therapy faculty maintain private practices in addition to teaching
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine faculty have practiced in China and the U.S.
- Mentor you through your entire clinical experience
- Connect you to a network of other healthcare professionals to enrich your experience
- Are supportive and approachable – giving you the individual attention you need
Northwestern faculty prepare you – academically and professionally – for success in your future practice.